Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user-friendliness of the website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to help authenticate the user if the user logs in to a secure area of the website. Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information.
Analytics cookies: Bonusbee uses Google Analytics cookies for the purpose of analyzing how visitors use the website. Bonusbee can then make improvements to the usability of the website. Google only processes data obtained via the website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
2. Changing Your Settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing your settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this website.
3. Plugins Used On The Website
The following is an exemplary list of plugins used on this website:
- Contact Form 7 is used to add multiple contact forms to the website.
- Configure SMTP is used as a support for Contact Form 7 when sending emails via SSL/TLS.
- Cookie Notice is used to inform users that we are using cookies.
- WPML Country Detector detects the user’s country and redirects the user to their country pages based on the geographical location.
- WPML Multilingual CMS is used to add different languages.
- WPML String Translation is used to add theme and plugin localization capabilities to the plugin WPML Multilingual CMS.